All-Star Fan Entry Requirements
All fans attending ticketed events at NBA All-Star 2022 must either:
- (a) Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (14 days past final vaccination shot), OR
- (b) Provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test prior to attending your first ticketed event, collected up to two days prior to the day of the first event you attend, or a rapid antigen test collected on the day of the first event you attend.
CLEAR Health Pass
In order to make your experience at NBA All-Star 2022 seamless, we’ve partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to make your health and safety screening easier.
How to Complete your CLEAR Health Pass & Pick Up Your CLEAR Wristband
- Download the free CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass button on the home screen.
- Find NBA All-Star 2022 in the Sports - NBA section.
- Create a free account by uploading a photo of a government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license, and snap a quick selfie to confirm you are you. Already a member? Simply log in and verify with a selfie.
- Follow prompts to confirm your proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to complete your Health Pass. Green is good to go! You can securely upload your CDC card, scan a SMART QR code, or link to a health provider for your COVID-19 test result.
- Head to Cleveland Public Auditorium and show your green Health Pass at the CLEAR tent. You’ll receive a CLEAR wristband for the weekend showing that you’ve been cleared for entry at NBA All-Star 2022 fan-ticketed events.
Still have questions?Please contact CLEAR’s Member Care team by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763) or emailing email@example.com
Masks are strongly recommended inside Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Wolstein Center, and PublicAuditorium.
Guests who choose not to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test result may request a full refund of their ticket purchases.
- Fans requesting a refund to ticketed events at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse or Wolstein Center – the Ruffles NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, Clorox Rising Stars, NBA All-Star Practice, NBA HBCU Classic presented by AT&T, and NBA G League Next Gem Game – can email RMFHboxoffice@seatgeek.com. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
- Fans requesting a refund to NBA Crossover at Public Auditorium can submit a Contact Support form at https://support.showclix.com/s/contact. Refunds are expected to be processed in approximately 7-10 business days.
- Fans who have purchased through NBA Experiences will receive separate email communication outlining refund instructions.